The Delivery on this order is
typically 1-2 Working Days
The Delivery on this order is
The Warranty on this item is 90 Days12 Months.
See Conditions Below.
Terms & Conditions
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as ï¿½uncheckedï¿½ is not acceptable.
3) In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as ï¿½damagedï¿½ and notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
4) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
5) Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6) Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7) Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8) We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9) Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11) All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers' responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
12) ï¿½Exchange Unitï¿½ means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the ï¿½trial & errorï¿½ method of repair, ECUï¿½s & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
3) Refunds may take up to 5-days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were auctioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customersï¿½ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only ï¿½ not the whole order.
10) If you are unhappy with the item for whatever reason, please contact on us 01257 473991 to arrange a return and refund
11) All items are closely inspected for defects prior to listing, security marked and carefully packaged before being sent to avoid courier damage. We ask all customers to inspect goods before signing to ensure it hasnt been damaged in transit. If the courier refuses to wait, then simply sign as DAMAGED so a claim can be made against them if necessary
12) If the item is damaged, faulty, or not as described then we will provide a full refund if a replacement part cannot be supplied. You must notify us within 48 hours of receiving the item though so collection can be arranged
13)Unfortunately any labour changes incurred wont be covered and will not be refunded
14) We operate a 14 day return policy, so the item must be returned back to us within 14 days of the sale date. The item will be inspected on return for our security marks, if these have been removed then we won't be able to process the refund as we aren't able to establish if the returned item is the same one that was originally sent out
15) If a part has been supplied correctly as per the quote (ie error made by the buyer), or the part is no longer required you must contact us and return the item (at cost to the buyer). You are still entitled to a refund but a ï¿½6.70 restock fee (items under ï¿½45) or 15% (items over ï¿½45) will be applied to the refund amount to recover initial delivery, labour, packaging & restock costs as the item was correctly supplied.
If you are happy with the product, please leave positive feedback when you receive the email follow-up prompt from PartGateway (usually 3 working days from your order being placed)
If you are unhappy with the transaction for any reason, please contact us first so we have a chance to resolve the problem. We endeavour to provide our customers with the highest level of customer service and we want to ensure you are happy with the purchase and transaction. If problems do occur we are contactable via phone or online msg during office hours, allowing us the opportunity to find a resolution will provide the best outcome for both buyer and seller
Please avoid making negative feedback remarks, contact us first if you have any problems
Welcome to Select Vehicle Spares
Select Vehicle Spares
Unit 1B Bradley Hall Industrial Estate
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 17:00
Sat CLOSED -
Sun & Bank Hols CLOSED - CLOSED
** Use this function if you would like the seller to confirm part compatibility
your vehicle. Please check/edit the details below and click "send message"