FORD TRANSIT MK7 2010 PASSENGER SIDE FRONT WING MIRROR
ITEMS HAVE USAGE MARKS NEED A GOOD CLEANING PLEASE CHECK PICTURES IT MAY HAS MARKS, SCRATCHES, SCUFF MARKS ALL OVER & NEED A GOOD CLEAN PLEASE CHECK IMAGES & PART NUMBER(S) TO MAKE SURE YOU ARE ORDERING THE RIGHT PARTYOU WILL RECEIVE THE EXACT ITEM THAT YOU SEE IN THE IMAGESCOMPATIBILITY LIST IS A GUIDE ONLY - PLEASE MATCH PART NUMBER ITEM CONDITION:
All our used items are in good working condition and are tested prior to dispatch
Please check item matches the part you require with the pictures and part numbers provided, eBay compatibility should be used for guidance only. We cannot be held responsible if the item does not fit your vehicle.
Please note that all our parts are from UK RHD vehicles, therefore we cannot guarantee these parts will fit any LHD vehicles.
All pictures are of the item you will receive, storage marks may be visible on receipt of item.
Please enlarge pictures where necessary
CONTACT:IF YOU ARE UNSURE OF THE PART NUMBER AND CANNOT SEE IN OUR DESCRIPTION, CONTACT US WITH YOUR OLD PART NUMBER AND WE CAN TRY AND MATCH IT WITH OUR PART
ITEMS BOUGHT And PAID FOR BY 12:00 PM WILL BE DISPATCHED THE SAME DAY.
ALL ITEMS BOUGHT & PAID FOR AFTER 12:00 PM WILL THEN BE DISPATCHED THE FOLLOWING DAY.
ANY GOODS BOUGHT AND POSTED ON A FRIDAY MAY TAKE LONGER TO BE DELIVERED DUE TO COURIERS
CUSTOMERS IN SCOTLAND, ISLE OF MAN, REPUBLIC OF IRELAND AND CHANNEL ISLANDS YOU MUST REQUEST A SHIPPING QUOTE BEFORE YOU PURCHASE THE ITEM.
IF YOU PURCHASE THE ITEM WITHOUT A QUOTE THE TRANSACTION WILL BE CANCELLED YOU WILL BE CHARGED A £5 RESTOCKING FEE THIS WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR REFUND.
RETURN POLICY: If the part has been ordered incorrectly then you must return it to us at your own cost and we will look to supply you with the correct part. If we cannot supply you with a replacement within 48 hours we will issue a refund with a 20% handling fee. You must contact us within 48 hours first before returning and this must be done within 7 days of receiving the part.
Item must be returned within 14 days after being received.
ITEM MUST NOT HAVE BEEN USED
REFUND WILL BE PROCESSED AFTER WE RECEIVE THE ITEM.
POSTAGE WILL BE DEDUCTED UNLESS ITEM IS FAULTY OR MIS-DESCRIBED.
IF THE PART HAS BEEN ORDERED INCORRECTLY MUST BE RETURNED WITHIN 14 DAYS FROM ORDER DATE , 20% HANDLING CHARGES OF ORIGINAL PRICE PLUS POSTAGE COST AND 10% FOR NON SHIPPED CANCELLED ORDERS
ELECTRIC ITEMS WILL NOT BE RETURNABLE.
PLEASE CONTACT US PRIOR TO RETURN AN ITEM FOR REFERENCE.
Ě We do not guarantee engine failure or damage occurring directly or indirectly as a result of the following:1) Fault arising from a fitting error or poor workmanship. 2) Fault or failure of an ancillary component, for example a radiator, timing belt, water pump, fuel injection system, turbo, coolant, gasket, hoses, etc. 3) As a result of fire or theft. 4) As a result of insufficient coolant or lubricants.
Head gasket & seals are not covered under the warranty.
The Warranty is void if any part supplied has been tampered with any way.
Our warranty covers Parts Only, we do not cover the cost of Labour Charges.
Please Leave Positive Feedback When You Have Received Your Item So That I Know It Has Arrived, We Will Then Leave Return.
IF FOR ANY REASON YOU FEEL YOU HAVE NOT HAD POSITIVE EXPERIENCE, PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE LEAVING FEEDBACK AS WE PRIDE OURSELVES ON CUSTOMER SERVICE AND SATISFACTION AND WE WILL GO OUT OF OUR WAY TO ENSURE YOU ARE HAPPY
CHECK OUT OUR OTHER ITEMS FOR PARTS FROM VARIOUS OTHER MAKES AND MODELS OF BOTH CARS AND VANSTHANK YOU FOR YOUR CUSTOM
This part is
and comes with a 90 Days12 Months
warranty. This seller offers a 30 day returns policy.
The Delivery on this order is
typically 1-2 Working Days
The Delivery on this order is
The Warranty on this item is 90 Days12 Months.
See Conditions Below.
Terms & Conditions
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as ├»┬┐┬Żunchecked├»┬┐┬Ż is not acceptable.
3) In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as ├»┬┐┬Żdamaged├»┬┐┬Ż and notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
4) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
5) Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6) Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7) Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8) We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9) Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11) All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers' responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
12) ├»┬┐┬ŻExchange Unit├»┬┐┬Ż means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the ├»┬┐┬Żtrial & error├»┬┐┬Ż method of repair, ECU├»┬┐┬Żs & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them.
3) Refunds may take up to 5-days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were auctioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customers├»┬┐┬Ż responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only ├»┬┐┬Ż not the whole order.
Welcome to Fengate Breakers Ltd
Fengate Breakers Ltd
Unit 27 Mancetter Square
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00
Sat 08:00 -
Sun & Bank Hols 08:30 - 12:00
** Use this function if you would like the seller to confirm part compatibility
your vehicle. Please check/edit the details below and click "send message"