If you are unsure of suitability or would like advice on
fitting this part yourself please telephone 7
Delivery info Payment Policy Returns info Terms & Conditions About us
We aim to dispatch all items within 1 working day of receiving cleared payment (international delivery within 3 working days).
Auto Reserve Jaguar
We are a well established East Midlands based specialist Jaguar dismantler and supplier of New Jaguar spare parts.
We stock spares for all 1996 and later XK8, XJ8, XJ6, S-Type and X-Type, and have an ever-growing customer base with customers all over the world.
We are committed to the selling of only quality Jaguar items, and to this end we believe that we offer the best service available when it comes to second hand parts - as unlike the majority of vehicle breakers (whether specialist or otherwise), we don't buy heavily damaged vehicles. In most circumstances, our cars are bought in FULL WORKING ORDER so that we can take them on a minimum 20 mile test drive and check every item before it is removed from the car. This limits the potential for failure when the item is then fitted on the customers car and means you do not get left disappointed when your part is no better use than the item you are replacing!
Domestic UK mail order customers enjoy a quick turnaround (usually next working day), and we also offer a 2-5 day service to Europe and the Rest Of The World. We strive to offer low cost yet reliable postage via Interlink Express and also Royal Mail for the smaller items.
All parts are guaranteed for a minimum 30 days, but often up 90 days for your peace of mind.
Open 6 days a week, we accept all major credit & debit cards for your convenience.
Our aim is your complete satisfaction and we try very hard to make sure everyone is happy with their purchase, whether it is a minor trim part or a complete engine.
We look forward to being of assistance to you (whether simply help and advice or the placing of an order) soon.
The Delivery on this order is typically 2-3 Working Days
Terms & Conditions
1) Each part will be checked for condition and tested where appropriate before leaving our premises. We are however reliant upon considerate handling by our courier company.
2) All parts MUST therefore be inspected for damage in transit upon arrival, BEFORE you sign for them - even if this means keeping the delivery driver waiting. We can NOT exchange or refund any parts damaged in transit if you or your representative (friends, family, neighbours etc) sign for them as being in good order. Signing for the goods as “unchecked” is not acceptable.
3) In the event an item is found to be damaged, it is your decision whether to either refuse delivery so it can be returned to us, or sign for as “damaged” and notify us of the damage within 48 hours.
4) Acceptance of delivery of the goods shall be deemed conclusive evidence of the buyers' acceptance of these Terms.
5) Title of goods shall remain expressly ours until paid for in full.
6) Warranty is usually effective from the date of invoice.
7) For items where fault is apparent on delivery can be returned within 14 days for a no quibble replacement (stock permitting) or refund. Any faults that become apparent after fitting must be notified as soon as possible after you become aware of them.
8) We always aim to dispatch items quoted as being Next Working Day delivery on the day payment is processed, subject to the order being placed before our deadline. We cannot however be held responsible for goods not delivered on this basis by a 3rd party courier.
9) Warranty relates to the supplied part(s) only, it expressly excludes any consequential loss & fitting/ labour charges.
10) Any part tampered with or dismantled in any way will invalidate the warranty.
11) All engines & gearboxes will usually be drained of all fluids for carriage. It is the customers' responsibility to refill prior to use as any damage incurred as a result of not doing so will again invalidate this warranty. It is strongly recommended that a new timing belt be fitted to any engines we supply, and that all units be installed, maintained & adjusted by a qualified technician.
12) “Exchange Unit” means that you pay a lower price for the part we supply, in return for you part-exchanging your existing, corresponding item. A refundable surcharge may be required at point of sale.
1) It is our policy to firstly replace incorrect or faulty items before we refund.
2) Please note that to avoid the “trial & error” method of repair, ECU’s & electrical items will only be exchanged or have a credit note issued against them. All our items are also water marked to prevent fraudulent return of another faulty unit.
3) Refunds may take up to 5-days to appear on your statement from the date on which they were actioned. The method of refund will typically be the same as that used to pay (credit card payments cannot normally be refunded via cheque or cash for example).
4) Customer is to pay carriage on any parts returned, unless an alternative arrangement has been expressly agreed by ourselves.
5) We need to have received all relevant parts (whether correct, incorrect or faulty) back at our premises for inspection before we can make the appropriate decision to either replace or refund.
6) It is the customers’ responsibility to send items back via either recorded or special delivery means in order to obtain a tracking number and signature - proof of postage is not the same as proof of delivery.
7) For all items to be returned under any circumstances, it is the customers' responsibility to keep them in a safe environment & return them in as near to the same condition in which they were supplied as possible.
8) Orders cancelled after dispatch & parts wrongly ordered/ correctly supplied but no longer wanted may be subject to a handling charge/ restocking fee, be only eligible for a credit note or be refused altogether.
9) Multiple orders which contain one or more incorrect items will be offered a replacement or refund for the incorrect items only – not the whole order.
Wait, there's loads more parts not yet listed...
Enter your reg below and we'll get prices from all sellers matching your search - for FREE
Many Sellers only list a small fraction of what's on their shelves. Some even
prefer to quote on demand.
Your requirements are checked by parts professionals who ensure you get quotes
for the right part of your vehicle.
Once your enquiry has been
submitted, you will typically start recieving quotes