ALLOY WHEEL Peugeot 207 17 Inch Alloy Wheel Rim - WHL18192
Inc VAT & Delivery
1-2 Working Days (estimated)
ALLOY WHEEL Peugeot 207 17 Inch Alloy Wheel Rim - WHL18192
7j x 17
This listing is for 1 Wheel Only
Prior to being listed on all of our wheels are spun up on the wheel balancer, and as such are not bent/buckled. However they may require a small amount of weight to balance
The below information is to be used as a guide only
Number of Studs
17" 7 Peugeot 207
Since its founding in 1939, Motorhog has become one of the UK's leading dismantling and salvage specialists.
The company has developed and expanded considerably over the years. It now employs over 250 full-time staff and turns over several million pounds per year, whilst still remaining an independent and privately owned company.
Our operation currently occupies over 105 acres spread across 20 sites. This much space is required to store the 8000+ vehicles in stock at any one time.
Recently, we have invested over £3m in all our sites, buying specialist dismantling and de-polluting equipment capable of handling over 500 vehicles per day, further equipping our workshops, and building 25,000 square feet of racking.
All our checked & tested, quality used parts are sold with the company's 30-day money back guarantee, and we also offer a next working day UK delivery service - whether locally using our own fleet, or nationwide via reputable, reliable courier.
We are a member of the N.S.G. (National Salvage Group), a leader in its field of contract salvage buying, as well as of the C.A.R.E group (The Consortium for Automotive Recycling), a partnership with vehicle manufacturers aimed at raising the standard of end-of-life vehicle disposal and recycling in the UK.
Our success stems from a focussed commitment to every aspect of vehicle dismantling, whilst continually improving the standard of service given to our customers.
We accept all major debit/ credit cards as well as PayPal for your convenience, and look forward to being of assistance to you soon.
The Delivery on this order is typically 1-2 Working Days
Terms & Conditions
* Parts purchased will comply with the Sale & Supply of Goods Act 1994 and be of “Satisfactory Quality” unless specified at the time of sale
* Parts will carry a minimum guarantee of 30 days and only parts shown on your invoice/ receipt are covered by the guarantee/ warranty
If any part supplied by ourselves proves to be faulty during this period, it may be returned to us for an exchange. If no exchange is available within 48 hours a refund will be given
* Any part(s) correctly supplied by us and no longer required by the customer will need to be returned by the customer.
* Engines: Customers must state if ancillaries are required. If request has been made, stating complete engine wanted, this means head, block and sump, it does not mean with ancillaries as these may be sold separately, any ancillaries left on the engine e.g water pump, cam belt (we always recommend the fitting of a new cam belt) are given free of charge and are not covered by this guarantee
* This guarantee is void if any part supplied has been tampered with in any way i.e. seal broken, taken apart etc. Please note all parts supplied, are marked with our company stamp/ initials, removal of these marks will invalidate your guarantee/ warranty
* No parts may be altered, modified or dismantled in anyway (except for routine service adjustment) without our permission. Failure to comply with these terms will invalidate your guarantee/ warranty
* Our Guarantee covers parts only
It does not cover any labour charges or any fault arising from the fitting of the part.
We will refund the price of the part in full, but will not pay for any fitting charges. It is your responsibility to check that any part(s) supplied is correct prior to fitting
* All goods should be inspected upon delivery before signing to ensure that the item has not been damaged during transit. If goods prove to be damaged, do not sign, refuse delivery & contact us within 1 working day. This is to ensure that if necessary, a claim can be made against the courier company
In the event that the delivery driver does not allow time to inspect the goods, sign the Delivery Note to obtain them, but delete any wording in the signature box to the effect that the goods were ‘Received in good condition’
* Mail order: Under selling regulations a PRIVATE CONSUMER has a 7 day “cooling off” period in which he/ she may return the goods to us for a refund. However, delivery is a separate contract and once completed is non-refundable
Goods once signed for are to be returned at the Customers expense
In the event that a part is supplied as ordered but the customer had ordered incorrectly, we must be contacted immediately and the part returned to us within 7 days of purchase at the cost of the customer
Refunds will only be made upon the return of the goods to our premises
* All engines purchased must be fitted with a new timing belt/cam belt/ chain and filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/ warranty being rendered null and void
* Gearboxes must be filled with new oil upon installation. Failure to follow this procedure will result in the guarantee/ warranty being rendered null and void
* Please ensure all goods are checked thoroughly before being signed for. Refunds are not always possible for goods that have been damaged whilst in transit. The words unexamined or unchecked on the delivery note/ docket are not acceptable. We will not be held responsible for the refund of goods damaged in transit if they have been signed for as in good condition
* By accessing this website and/ or placing an order, you agree to be bound by these terms & conditions
Title to the goods shall remain with us until paid in full with cleared funds.
Wait, there's loads more parts not yet listed...
Enter your reg below and we'll get prices from all sellers matching your search - for FREE
Many Sellers only list a small fraction of what's on their shelves. Some even
prefer to quote on demand.
Your requirements are checked by parts professionals who ensure you get quotes
for the right part of your vehicle.
Once your enquiry has been
submitted, you will typically start recieving quotes